Raised so far
The Azilowon is your exclusive way of paying for goods in the 7MarketPlace online shopping mall. Based on secure Ethereum blockchain technology and compatible with ERC20 wallets, it is the digital equivalent of cash, eliminating banking middlemen, speeding up transactions and removing exchange rate uncertainties. The 7MarketPlace online shopping mall itself is the next phase in delivering a superior customer and retailer experience. It will have a transformative effect on e-retail.
Together, the Azilowon and 7MarketPlace solve customers’ four major online shopping headaches:
• Multicurrency confusion – transactions in foreign currency create uncertainty and are subject to exchange rate volatility
• Lengthy transaction times – the location of the physical despatch centre is not always clear, and buyers can wait a long time between placing an order and receiving their item
• High transaction costs – unpredictable fees by banks, credit card companies or other payment handlers can be excessive and expensive
• Extensive shipping times – long period between placement of the order and despatch of the item, especially if the distribution or warehousing facility is in a different country to the customer
These common frustrations are resolved by reducing to almost zero the time and cost of processing individual transactions, quoting all prices on the shopping mall in both AWN and selected local currency equivalents, and having plans to establish national online shopping malls and regional distribution sites that are proximate to the primary customer bases.
Specifically, the unique combination of Azilowon and 7MarketPlace offers customers:
• The opportunity to buy goods on 7MarketPlace that are not available elsewhere
• Participation in 7MarketPlace’s extensive Loyalty and Rewards Programme, through which points can be earned and redeemed across multiple retailers and countries
• Better value due to lower transaction costs (typically a flat rate of around USD 0.20 (twenty US cents) rather than commissions by financial intermediaries that can range from 3% to 20%
• Greater convenience due to higher transaction speeds arising from processing times of around 20 seconds
By purchasing Azilowon, you can join us on this exciting journey towards a new retail business model.
AWN token will be based on the Ethereum blockchain. Ethereum can be used for mobile payment systems, distributed exchanges, tokens pegged to commodities and fiat currencies, market clearing mechanisms, micropayment systems for distributed computing resources , commodities and securities exchanges, crowdfunding and lefal document verification.
As an open source, blockchain-based distributed computing platform Ethereum is oriented towards smart contracts. It is a distributed virtual machine that allows end-users to construct smart contracts for transactions.
A smart contract is a stateful (meaning it keeps track of the state of a transaction or interaction) application that is stored in the Ethereum blockchain. Such contracts are cryptographically secure and serve to verify or enforce performance of the retailer-customer contract.
Smart token contracts are a standard feature of the Ethereum ecosystem.
The AWN token will be used as the exclusive payment method on 7MarketPlace.
Its use serves three primary purposes:
- to increase the number of customers
- to improve customers' satisfaction levels
- to enhance customers' loyalty.
The 1,000,000,000 AWN will be distributed as follows:
|Private and public token sale||200,000,000 AWN (20%)|
|Marketing||200,000,000 AWN (20%)|
|Loyalty and Rewards Programme||200,000,000 AWN (20%)|
|• Business development reserve||200,000,000 AWN (20%)|
|Strategic partnerships||150,000,000 AWN (15%)|
|Founders, team and key advisers||50,000,000 AWN (5%)|
Buy an advertisement for your ICO. Contact us for a quote.
The website is still in beta. For best experience please use Google Chrome ✖