Raised so far
Pigzbe is a digital connected piggy-wallet for children aged 6 and up, powered by Wollo, a family-friendly cryptocurrency.
Pigzbe helps teach children the principles of 21st century finance while enabling families as microfinancing networks to operate globally.
Wollo is the cryptocurrency for the next generation, and the future of digital piggy banking, financial education and inclusion for anyone, anywhere.
Pigzbe is made up of 4 elements:
Wollo (WLO), a swiss-based token
Wollo is the Pigzbe network’s native token, replacing money stored in piggy banks. Our target market is 205 million children who get up to $15 pocket money each week.
Wallet app & educational game
Transfer pocket money to children safely, quickly, and cost effectively with an app for parents and a game for children that enables the learning and playing experience.
Cold storage device & game controller
Kids can use the Pigzbe Pink device as a notifier and controller for the Pigzbe game. Adults can use Pigzbe Black as a secure cold storage device to keep their Wollo safe.
Wollo Card, for real world spending
Through third-party partnerships, we are currently developing a payment card that will allow children and families to spend hard earned Wollo in multiple currencies, online and offline, in the real world.
Wollo (WLO) is the Pigzbe network’s native token. It is designed to replace physical coins traditionally stored in physical piggy banks. Wollo enables the saving, learning and playing experience within our application.
Wollo token will be tradable on Bitfinex after the ICO, and on the Stellar Dex (SDEX). Other listings will be announced later this year.
With the Wollo token, holders can:
- Create family microfinancing networks. Wollo gives holders access to all features in the Pigzbe App, which will be ready at close of ICO and ready for token distribution. Via the App, Wollo holders will be able to create family networks; transfer Wollo between wallets (adult and child); set their child tasks and goals; and send their children gifts and set-up recurring allowances.
- Play and learn in the Pigzbe game. Children will gain access to an immersive, intuitive and visually stimulating world which introduces 21st-century finance in a fun, engaging way.
- Make in-App purchases. In our gaming adventure, children will be able to purchase new content, tools, and explore Pigzbe’s world.
- Make real-world payments. With the Wollo card, enabled by a third party Exchange partnership, users will be able to convert Wollo to local FIAT currencies at point-of-sale.
A Stellar-based token for mass adoption
The Wollo token is Stellar-based. Trusted and supported by large tech and financial companies alike, including IBM, Deloitte and Stripe, Stellar is built around fast, cheap transactions, with the aim of expanding global financial inclusion.
Global inclusion is Pigzbe’s aim for Wollo. The more family members invited into a network, the more Wollo in circulation that can be used to access the Pigzbe service, allowing families to continue gifting to children, and for children to continue playing and learning.
An immediate user-base
Wollo’s utility is directly bound to the Pigzbe App. Because the App will be ready to download and use at close of ICO, Wollo will have an engaged community of users ahead of token distribution.
We’re targeting 90,000 users online by the end of 2019, and 1 million by 2023.
There will be 675 million Wollo tokens created in total. The issuing account will be permanently, programmatically locked so that it is impossible to generate any further Wollo tokens after the ICO.
|Community Growth Pool||29.6%|
|Active Community Incentive Pool||14.8%|
|Partnerships & Advisors||1.9%|
Our aim is to bring confidence to our community that both Pigzbe and Wollo can and will thrive over time. So, in line with our road map, we’ve designed appropriate lock up periods for each pool of token holder.
The founders pool will have a 3 year lock up period. 10% of these tokens can be released in the first year, with the remaining 90% able to be released over the following 2 years.
Tokens purchased in the private pre-sale which can be purchased at a discount will have a 2 year lock-up period
Buy an advertisement for your ICO. Contact us for a quote.
The website is still in beta. For best experience please use Google Chrome ✖